Abook "state" column in abbook table

Started by richardh9935, 26 September 2026, 05:36:14

Previous topic - Next topic

richardh9935

For context, I am trying to import a hundred or so editions of my club's newsletter. This means many columns of data are exactly the same.

However, the import sets the "state" column to "-2". None of my existing books have that value, so I don't know what it means. Secondly, it makes the imported items invisible to the Abook component.

Please tell me what the "state" = -2 means, and if possible how to remedy that issue.

federica

state=-2 means the book is in the trash.
Which type of import did you use? (SQL or CSV)
Al mondo ci sono 10 tipi di persone, quelli che hanno capito il codice binario e quelli che non l'hanno capito.
Informatizzati [url="https://informatizzati.org"]https://informatizzati.org[/url]
Stacca la spina [url="https://disconnessi.org"]https://disconnessi.org[/url]

richardh9935

SQL.

I probably made a mistake.

I can run the Import again.

Thanks.