Federica and Dario,
I am very happy to help test your new version 4.0.7 of Abook.
I am currently using version 4.0.2, and I have struck the error you found in message 3934:
Class "str_ireplace" not found.
I downloaded version 4.0.7, navigated to author.php line 50, and I saw the same issue.
Do I need to alter that line again?
Quote from: federica on 27 August 2024, 15:50:50Thanks for reporting.
I fixed the bug. I will publish the new release as soon as possible.
If you want to fix it immediately, open administrator/components/com_abook/tables/author.php
then change line 50
from
$after_clean = str_ireplace::str_ireplace($bad_characters, "", $this->metakey); // remove bad characters
Federica,
I moved from version 4.0.2 to 4.0.7 by installing the new version (not using update), and now all seems to work properly.
I did not alter line 50 in author.php
Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it
I fixed the bug, I will publish the new version soon
Published the 4.0.8 version with the fix.
Thanks