Library engine customisation

Started by alex_n, 12 January 2016, 09:57:33

Previous topic - Next topic
A financial contribution is greatly appreciated as a support, to help us to keep live the project.
If you like this project you can donate some piece of BitCoin to this address: bc1qy5tgq6tvrckac2a57unxvqcnxamrvhduve9sj9

alex_n

Hellow to all! I successfully install 3.1.0 version of library on Joomla 3.4.8 and put into it a numbers of books. All features likes me, but in catogory or detail book view when library displays tags user clicking on tag - and .... jump to somewhere newerwhere. I read forum and discover that tags must be linked with published menu item. In this case links of tags have a correct way to list of books, which contains this tag. With authors sitiation is the same. I have very large menus and have a lot of tags and groups of tag. How I can modify library code to put in a link (tag or author link) to search form with predicted parameter (like tag id or author id) to form the needed list without linking to menu item?

A financial contribution is greatly appreciated as a support, to help us to keep live the project.
If you like this project you can donate some piece of BitCoin to this address: bc1qy5tgq6tvrckac2a57unxvqcnxamrvhduve9sj9