bookcovers

Started by Bert Heijenga, 02 January 2013, 16:44:53

Previous topic - Next topic
A financial contribution is greatly appreciated as a support, to help us to keep live the project.
If you like this project you can donate some piece of BitCoin to this address: bc1qy5tgq6tvrckac2a57unxvqcnxamrvhduve9sj9

Bert Heijenga

How do I tell my upgrade from 1.1.2 to 2.0.4 where to find the bookcovers. in the upgrade process they were correctly copied to (jupgrade)/images/abook. but they do not show up in te website.
Thanx for your help.
B.

A financial contribution is greatly appreciated as a support, to help us to keep live the project.
If you like this project you can donate some piece of BitCoin to this address: bc1qy5tgq6tvrckac2a57unxvqcnxamrvhduve9sj9

A. Wayne Webb

Quote from: Bert Heijenga on 02 January 2013, 16:44:53
How do I tell my upgrade from 1.1.2 to 2.0.4 where to find the bookcovers. in the upgrade process they were correctly copied to (jupgrade)/images/abook. but they do not show up in te website.
Thanx for your help.
B.

You might want to look to ensure the book covers were actually copied over to <your site>/jupgrade/images/abook.  I have had mixed results with JUpgrade, one of them being some of the lesser recognized plug-ins.  I know personally that it did not copy over my dozen or so directories of my game package images.  I copied them over manually.

Cordially