Can I use the component for two different purposes in one site?

Started by k.rasheva, 28 December 2020, 23:30:54

Previous topic - Next topic
A financial contribution is greatly appreciated as a support, to help us to keep live the project.
If you like this project you can donate some piece of BitCoin to this address: bc1qy5tgq6tvrckac2a57unxvqcnxamrvhduve9sj9

k.rasheva

Hi Federica! I really like your component. It is the best functionality for my needs. I'm looking for another similar component but no one is useful and convenient as yours. I need to use the opportunities of Alexandria once again on my site, but for different purposes. I need to know: Is there a way to maintain two instances of the same component on one site?

Best regards!
Katia

A financial contribution is greatly appreciated as a support, to help us to keep live the project.
If you like this project you can donate some piece of BitCoin to this address: bc1qy5tgq6tvrckac2a57unxvqcnxamrvhduve9sj9

npeagr

Hi

you can create two or more different library on the componet

ps :
library 1 > categories > books
library 2 > categories > books

or

categories > books > library name

k.rasheva

Quote from: npeagr on 07 January 2021, 05:38:27
Hi

you can create two or more different library on the componet

ps :
library 1 > categories > books
library 2 > categories > books

or

categories > books > library name

But I want the search results in library 1 to not display the results in library 2. Is this possible? Thank you!

npeagr

yes ...  from settings enable search library and from menou shortcut chooce the  library  you want or from joomla search options

k.rasheva

Quote from: npeagr on 07 January 2021, 17:17:46
yes ...  from settings enable search library and from menou shortcut chooce the  library  you want or from joomla search options

Great! I'll try it. Thank you again. :)